Tillamook County Emergency Management
NW Oregon/SW Washington Coastal Basins Bulletin …The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Washington and Oregon… Grays River near Rosburg affecting Wahkiakum County Wilson River near Tillamook affecting Tillamook County River forecasts are based on observed and forecast rainfall and temperatures. For the latest river stages and forecasts, visit weather.gov/portland. The next update for these locations will be issued by 2 am Friday. The Flood Warning continues for The Wilson River near Tillamook.
* At 330 PM Thursday the stage was…11.8 feet / 13600 cfs.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet and flood flow is 14050 cfs.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…This river will rise above flood stage around 5 PM Thursday and is expected to crest at 13.2 ft around 10 PM Thursday.
* Impact…Above 12 feet, minor flooding of low lying dairy and farm land north and east of Tillamook can be expected, particularly during high tides.
* AFFECTED AREAS: TILLAMOOK, OR