ATTN. Tillamook County Landowners: Fill Site request to Local Landowners for Tillamook County Public Works

Tillamook County Public Works is searching for Fill Sites within Tillamook County for the purpose of dumping debris from floods, slides, and general road maintenance. It would be beneficial to have several scattered throughout the County to cut down on drive time.
If you own property within Tillamook County and are looking for +/- 1000 cubic yards or more of fill, please contact Tillamook County Public Works at 503-842-3419 and we will work with you to fill out the required fill permit application and get it processed through the Department of Community Development.