It’s Easter time! And the weather forecast for Saturday is looking partly to mostly sunny, so get your baskets ready … There are the Easter Egg hunts from north to south throughout Tillamook on Saturday April 15th, and join Nehalem Bay House for an EASTER PARTY:
- Manzanita – NEW LOCATION – NCRD’s Rex Champ Field, Hwy. 101 (by Lighthouse Pub) 10:30 am Easter bonnet contest; 11 am – THE HUNT begins at 11 am sharp!
- Nehalem Bay House, 35385 Tohl Ave. (between Nehalem and Manzanita), Easter Party from 1 pm to 3 pm
Pictures with the Easter Bunny, coloring contest, face painting, Easter egg hunt
- Rockaway Beach – Phyllis Baker Park – Noon
- Tillamook – Air Museum – inside Hangar B, photos with Easter bunny, 11 am to 2 pm
- Tillamook – ELKS Park, Noon
- Tillamook – Blue Heron French Cheese Company – Easter bunny arrives at 10:30 a.m.; Egg Hunt at 11 a.m.
- Tillamook – Hidden Acres Greenhouse & Café, 6760 South Prairie Rd. – Egg Hunt at Noon
- Nestucca Valley Lions Club – Nestucca High School field – Photos with fire truck and Easter bunny at 9 am; Egg Hunt at 10 a.m.