This meeting will provide updates on the Western Oregon State Forests Management Plan for ODF-managed forestland west of the Cascades.
Date and Time: Aug. 22 from 9 a.m. – noon.
- 9 – 11 a.m.: Background information, process updates, presentation, and an opportunity for questions and answers.
- 11 a.m.-noon.: An informal discussion period to provide participants with an open discussion on any topics presented during the meeting.
Meeting Documents: The draft FMP can be viewed here.
Where: Please see below the meeting and call-in information. We ask that you join the meeting a few minutes early to troubleshoot any issues and to ensure the meeting starts on time. Click here for additional meeting instructions, tips, and protocols.
- To view and participate in the meeting, go to: https://odf.zoom.us/j/94770231574 from your computer
- Use computer audio or call-in from your phone using the following call-in information:
- Dial: 1 (253) 215-8782
- Meeting ID: 947 7023 1574
Meeting Recording: A post-meeting recording will be posted on the ODF YouTube channel. Previous meetings open to the public can be viewed there as well.
For more information on the process visit the FMP website or email: email@example.com.
In October 2020, the Board of Forestry directed the State Forests Division to continue the development of the Western Oregon State Forests Habitat Conservation Plan, and the associated Forest Management Plan and Implementation Plans for about 640,000 acres of Oregon Department of Forestry (ODF)-managed lands west of the Cascades. The mission of the Western Oregon State Forests Management Plan and Implementation Plans project is to implement the social, economic and environmental values required of state forests. If approved, the Western Oregon State Forests FMP would replace the current Northwest Oregon and Southwest Oregon State Forests FMPs.