The Tillamook County Board of Commissioners is seeking public opinion on vehicular beach access and holding a virtual town hall meeting on Monday October 19th from 4 to 6 pm.
The public comment period is open from October 5th to October 20th at 4:00 p.m.
There are four ways to provide public comment:
1. Written: Tillamook County Board of Commissioners, Attention: Beach Access, 201 Laurel Avenue, Tillamook, Oregon 97141
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Online Survey: www.co.tillamook.or.us/beachaccess
4. Virtual Meeting: Teleconference: 971-254-3149, Conference ID: 736 023 979# (Audio Only)
• Individuals who would like to provide live testimony, must pre-register at www.co.tillamook.or.us/beachaccess.
• Those registered for live testimony will be allowed two minutes to comment. Time cannot be shared with another attendee. Registration deadline October 15 at 4:00 pm.
• If the number of registrants exceeds the time scheduled for the October 19th virtual meeting, a second virtual meeting will be convened on October 20th at 4:00 p.m.
This meeting is not intended to pursue change to beach access for boaters to park and launch, as is currently allowed under Oregon Administrative Rules.
For more information, please contact the Board of Commissioners’ Office: 503-842-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org