Tillamook County Community Health Center’s pop-up vaccine clinic held last Saturday, September 24th gave over 260 doses of the Pfizer Bivalent Booster in just 4 hours! We appreciate everyone that was patient enough to stand in line to get their booster.
TCCHC has relied heavily on volunteers to support our vaccine clinics throughout this pandemic, and this time is no different. We are at a critical level in our staffing at the clinic and thanks to our volunteers, TCCHC announces a handful of pop-up booster clinic dates throughout the county. Please note that all North County Clinics are held by other organizations outside of TCCHC and there are phone numbers provided if there are any follow-up questions. The rest of the clinics will be hosted by TCCHC and will be walk-up style, meaning you do not need an appointment. We will be offering Bivalent Boosters and Flu shots. For those unsure if you are eligible for a Bivalent Booster – If it has been more than 2 months since your last COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer or J&J) and you are 12 years old and older, you are eligible, and it is recommended you get the bivalent booster. There is currently a nationwide shortage of Moderna Bivalent Boosters and availability may be limited at different clinics. Please call our main clinic before if there are any concerns.
The dates for each part of the county are:
- Thursday October 13th from 9am-4pm at the NCRD 36155 9th Street, Nehalem, OR (This clinic will be hosted by Rinehart Clinic) – Appointment required! Whether you need a FLU shot, a BOOSTER, or BOTH, please call 1-800-368-5182, Ext. 100 to make your appointment(s).
- Wednesday October 19th and Thursday October 20th from 3:30pm-6:30pm at the Nestucca Valley K-8 school in small gym 36925 U.S. 101 S, Cloverdale, OR 97112 – no appointment needed
- Monday October 10th and Tuesday October 11th from 10am-6pm at the Fairgrounds Convention Center 4603 3rd St, Tillamook, OR 97141 – no appointment needed
- Saturday October 29th from 10am-4pm at the Fairgrounds Convention Center 4603 3rd St, Tillamook, OR 97141 (This is also DEA Drug Take Back Day) – no appointment needed
- Monday November 7th and Tuesday November 8th from 10am-6pm at the Fairgrounds Convention Center 4603 3rd St, Tillamook, OR 97141 – no appointment needed
If you are still interested in receiving a vaccine at TCCHC’s 9th St clinic, an appointment is required. The number to schedule is 503-842-3900. For more information go to www.tillamoookchc.org