* WHAT…Heavy snow possible above 1000 ft. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches possible.
* WHERE…In Washington, Willapa Hills. In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon and Central Coast Range of Western Oregon.
* WHEN…From Friday morning through late Friday night.
* IMPACTS…Travel could become very difficult due to snow and ice covered roads and limited visibility.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … CENTRAL COAST RANGE OF WESTERN OREGON … WILLAPA HILLS
Severity: Severe – Significant threat to life or property
Urgency: Future – Responsive action SHOULD be taken in the near future
Certainty: Possible (p <= ~50%)
Category: MET: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event Description: Winter Storm Watch
Anyone with travel plans should stay aware of the latest weather information and have alternative travel plans, or delay travel, if possible. For the latest road conditions visit https://www.tripcheck.com or https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map or by calling 5 1 1