* WHAT…Snow expected above 2000 feet. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…From 1 PM this afternoon to 10 PM PST this evening, Nov. 29, 2022
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow levels will be rising through the day and evening, which may limit snow accumulations and impacts.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON
Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
Category: MET: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event Description: Winter Weather Advisory