* WHAT…Snow expected above 500 feet. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches.
* WHERE…In Oregon, North Oregon Coast. In Washington, South Washington Coast.
* WHEN…Until noon PST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow will be somewhat showery in nature. Elevations below 500 feet may locally receive an inch or two, but most accumulations will occur at the higher elevations.
* AFFECTED AREAS: NORTH OREGON COAST … SOUTH WASHINGTON COAST
Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
Category: MET: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event Description: Winter Weather Advisory