* WHAT…Heavy snow expected above 1500 feet. Total snow accumulations of 8 to 12 inches, except 5 to 8 inches below 2000 feet.
* WHERE…In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon and Central Coast Range of Western Oregon. In Washington, Willapa Hills.
* WHEN…From 11 AM Thursday to 11 AM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … CENTRAL COAST RANGE OF WESTERN OREGON … WILLAPA HILLS
If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. For the latest road conditions call 5 1 1, or visit for Oregon: https://www.tripcheck.com and for Washington: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map