* WHAT…Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
* WHERE…In Oregon, North Oregon Coast. In Washington, South Washington Coast.
* WHEN…From 11 PM this evening to 11 AM PDT Monday.
* IMPACTS…Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Fog will be the most dense along the immediate coastline.
* AFFECTED AREAS: NORTH OREGON COAST … SOUTH WASHINGTON COAST
If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
- Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Likely (p > ~50%)
- Meteorological (inc. flood)
- Dense Fog Advisory