Advisory: High Wind Watch until 08:00AM Monday
* WHAT…Southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts between 50 to 60 mph possible near beaches and headlands.
* WHERE…In Oregon, North Oregon Coast. In Washington, South Washington Coast.
* WHEN…From Sunday evening through Monday morning.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds could blow down trees and power lines. Power outages are possible. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* AFFECTED AREAS: NORTH OREGON COAST … SOUTH WASHINGTON COAST
Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this situation. Fasten loose objects or shelter objects in a safe location prior to the onset of winds.
Severity: Severe – Significant threat to life or property
Urgency: Future – Responsive action SHOULD be taken in the near future
Certainty: Possible (p <= ~50%) Category: MET: Meteorological (inc. flood)