* WHAT…South winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph expected. Gusts up to 70 mph possible on beaches and headlands.
* WHERE…In Washington, South Washington Coast. In Oregon, North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…From 7 AM to 3 PM PST Tuesday, Nov. 17
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines. Power outages are expected. Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* AFFECTED AREAS: NORTH OREGON COAST … SOUTH WASHINGTON COAST
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around trees and branches. If possible, remain in the lower levels of your home during the windstorm, and avoid windows. Use caution if you must drive.