* WHERE…In Washington, Willapa Hills. In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon and Central Coast Range of Western Oregon.
* WHEN…From 10 PM this evening Dec. 11 to 10 PM PST Sunday Dec.12 .
* IMPACTS…Travel could be challenging at times.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … CENTRAL COAST RANGE OF WESTERN OREGON … WILLAPA HILLS
Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
- Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
- Category: Meteorological (inc. flood)
- Event: Winter Weather Advisory