* WHAT…Snow expected above 1500 feet. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon and Central Coast Range of Western Oregon.
* WHEN…From 10 PM this evening to 10 PM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … CENTRAL COAST RANGE OF WESTERN OREGON
Slow down and use caution while traveling. For the latest road conditions call 5 1 1, or visit for Oregon: https://www.tripcheck.com and for Washington: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map
Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
Category: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event: Winter Weather Advisory