* WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 2 inches.
* WHERE…North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…From 4 PM this afternoon to noon PST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* AFFECTED AREAS: NORTH OREGON COAST
Slow down and use caution while traveling. For the latest road conditions call 5 1 1, or visit for Oregon: https://www.tripcheck.com and for Washington: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map
Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
Category: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event: Winter Weather Advisory