PHOTO – ODOT camera at Rest Area on Hwy. 26 at 8:48 am 11/6/22
* WHAT…Snow expected above 1500 feet. Total snow accumulations of up to 4 inches.
* WHERE…In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon and Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills. In Washington, Willapa Hills and South Washington Cascade Foothills.
* WHEN…From 6 PM this evening Nov. 6 to 11 AM PST Monday Nov. 7
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … NORTHERN OREGON CASCADE FOOTHILLS … WILLAPA HILLS … SOUTH WASHINGTON CASCADE FOOTHILLS
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. For the latest road conditions call 5 1 1, or visit for Oregon: https://www.tripcheck.com and for Washington: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map
Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
Category: MET: Meteorological (inc. flood)
Event Description: Winter Weather Advisory