* WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 8 inches. Snow level will lower tonight, running 800 to 1000 feet overnight into early Sunday morning.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…From 6 PM this evening to noon PST Sunday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions at times.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Rain may be mixed with or fall as snow briefly at times at lower elevations. But, little if any accumulations are expected below 500 feet.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON