* WHERE…In Washington, Willapa Hills. In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…Until noon PST Monday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … WILLAPA HILLS
Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Or go to www.tripcheck.com
- Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
- Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
- Category: Meteorological (inc. flood)
- Event: Winter Weather Advisory
GORDON’S UPDATE: Weather 8/12/22August 12, 2022
Seconds can determine life versus deathAugust 11, 2022
TILLAMOOK FOREST CENTER: When is the Center going to reopen?August 11, 2022