* WHERE…In Washington, Willapa Hills above 1500 feet. In Oregon, Coast Range of Northwest Oregon above 1500 feet.
* WHEN…From 10 PM this evening to 10 AM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult. Patchy blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. Gusty winds could bring down tree branches.
* AFFECTED AREAS: COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON … WILLAPA HILLS
- Severity: Moderate – Possible threat to life or property
- Urgency: Expected – Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Certainty: Likely (p > ~50%)
- Category: Meteorological (inc. flood)
- Event: Winter Weather Advisory