TILLAMOOK, OR – March 25, 2020 – Tillamook PUD is delighted to announce the local organizations that have been selected to receive funding through the Tillamook PUD Community Support Grant program in 2020.
A total of 20 grant requests were received. With so many important community projects submitted for consideration, and limited funds budgeted annually, the selection decision was very challenging for the Board of Directors once again this year.
After an extensive review process, the Board awarded funds to the following entities for their valuable community projects:
• Camp Makuala- for camp facility repairs.
• Helping Hands Reentry Outreach Center- for facility electrical improvements.
• Nehalem Senior Lunch- for a meal-sealing machine.
• North County Recreation District- for the Rex Champ Baseball Field renovations.
• Rockaway Beach Visitors Center Chamber of Commerce Caboose- for electricity at the visitors’ center.
• The Hoffman Center for the Arts- for new electrical service at the Hoffman Wonder Garden.
• Tillamook County Composite Flight, Civil Air Patrol- for cybersecurity, robotics, and search & rescue equipment.
• Tillamook County Historical Society- for the Cloverdale revitalization project.
• Tillamook Early Learning Center- for cold kitchen and lighting upgrades.
• Tillamook High School- for exterior lighting improvements.
• Tillamook Pilots Association- for the Tillamook Airport weather camera project.
• White Clover Grange- for facility electrical upgrades.
Tillamook PUD developed the Community Support Grant program nearly 19 years ago to assist local non-profit organizations in funding projects that promote economic development in Tillamook County and enhance community livability.
Tillamook PUD is pleased to support the outstanding work of these organizations and looks forward to another year of beneficial community projects!